Dr. Robert J. Wolff was born & raised in Duncan, Oklahoma. He is a 2 nd generation chiropractor. Dr. Wolff has a firm basis of wanting to help sick people get well. We believe that with proper nerve flow, good diet and exercise, one can live a life full and free of many aches and pains as well as less suffering by getting to know your body. Dr. Wolff has extensive studies in chiropractic technique and nutrition to better serve the people in and around the Vernon, Texas area.
Dr. Wolff’s educational background:
- Graduate of Texas Chiropractic College in Pasadena, Texas in 1985
- Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners License in 1986
- Member of American Chiropractic Association since 1986
- Completed program in Acupuncture in 1984
- Completed program in Applied Kinesology in 1996
- Completed program in Nutrition in 2010
- Certified in Cold Laser & Spinal Decompression
- Participated in the Wrangler Sports Chiropractic Program for 2 years
His motto is "Results and much much more…"
Dr. Wolff completed a 100 hour course in Applied Clinical Nutrition in March of 2010.
We schedule Nutritional Consultations on Fridays.
Dr. Wolff’s mission statement is healing sick people get well through a healthy lifestyle that starts with chiropractic. Helping families grow into mature healthy adults.